Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Party Ideas

This week will be one with lots of parties in our home. Some good friends will be visiting from Sweden and our gathering promises 14 kids 6 and under, and 10 adults. Wow!

Friday we will be having our 2nd annual Valentine's party for the girl's from our youth group. Last year we had a marvelous time and I loved going all out for them!

Last week I finally succumbed to Pinterest because I was in need of a way to gather up ideas for this party. I have been enjoying it a bit and am so looking forward to this years Valentine's Party.

Last year I made these sugar cookie pops. Everyone LOVED them, as did I :) I am not normally a fan of sugar cookies- they are just too plain for my taste. But decorated with white chocolate these became my top favorite sugar cookies. Not to mention how cute they look on a stick!



So while I continue gathering my ideas together, making lists and beginning my baking. Tell me, what are you doing special for Valentine's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment