Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hello and What's New

It's been ages since I wrote here. It hasn't been that I haven't wanted to write. But once I started my new Website- Ritzy Silk and began writing there on occasion I sort of got confused as to where to write.

Not to mention I also have a new cooking Blog. I am trying out a new platform with Wordpress which helps me understand my website platform better as well.

Other than that we are preparing for spring with little plants galore on our windowsills and dreams of spring.

To keep in touch you can follow me on Instagram or connect via Facebook. On Instagram I post photos of what I have been painting or baking of late.

One of the most exciting additions to my silk scarves and ties is that I offer custom hand painted silk veils, to read more about that click on my Website Blog Link HERE




So happy spring to anyone who still follows my blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment