I want an iPOD- the reasons are numerous. But my top reasons are:
- to record my baby's monthly achievements and be able to show him later in life.
- use Skype to talk family an ocean away.
- listen to music
Needless to say I have been brewing over this, as days and cute moments pass unrecorded for future enjoyment. Today I was suddenly reminded of the things I can do WITHOUT an iPOD.
- I can write more in my baby's journal- recording his sounds, emotions, and attitudes.
- I can become a better writer by learning to capture all of these special moments with words rather than with a video camera.
- I can learn to observe more deeply and with my heart. Recording these precious moments where they will never dissapear- in my thoughts and mind.
- I can write letters to my loved ones and use snail mail, who doesn't love a real letter? (Not much time for this hobby though).
- I can write e-mails. It seems FB is replacing good old-fashioned e-mail.
- I can use the radio.
- I can think and pray in silence or sing :)
- I can learn to be content with what I have (even when wanting something new, modern and perhaps even necessary).