The rules were stated to me as follows:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are no tag backs.
Details about me:
- I love crafts, I always have been a doodler. From my earliest memories of math and writing I remember turning my numbers into people with hair and faces. I enjoy painting, sewing, felting, etc.
- I love to cook. But I especially love baking. I am known amongst my friends for my delicious sweets.
- I love trying out new and unusual recipes- that comes with the cooking part.
- I was homeschooled until I graduated from high school. So my first real school experience was when I started college.
- I loved being homeschooled and would love to do so with my kids. However, it isn't very well looked upon where I now live in Latvia.
- I had my first 2 kids at home, and my 3rd in water. I like being more natural :)
- My most interesting current birthday memory was when we celebrated my 30th birthday in Paris.
- I would love to have my own coffee shop and bakery. I have way too many business ideas.
- I love writing, journaling, etc. I have over 20 full journals.
- I taught English in China one summer while in college. I loved it, I would love to go back someday.
- We had two weddings when we got married so that friends and family in both countries could participate. One was just a show though- and one was the real thing :
Questions from my nominator, Brittany at The Domestic Geek
1. If you had a time machine, when and where would you go?
- I would go to England in the time of Jane Austen.
- No, I do not.
- Apple cider
- Hot chocolate
- Either my Kitchen Aid mixer or my hand blender.
- No, I don't.
- I love them, and love planning them.
- History, or music.
- A missionary
- My purple tights :)
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Can I have your recipe?
- What is a favorite Christmas tradition you have?
- What is your favorite kind genre of music and your favorite band or artist?
- What do you do to relax?
- Are you the person you imagined you would be? Your ideal you? ( I always had this image of who I would become in my head growing up. I wonder if others have that too)
- What do you do to face your worries?
- What is your least favorite holiday, why?
- Where would you love to travel to, why?
- What is your favorite game?
- What is your favorite date night idea with your spouse?
- What is one thing you wish you had right now?
And here are my honored nominees- .
Joy from JoySilk
Alexis Gopal from Alexis Gopal Jewelry
Angel Ray from Muse Silk Painting
Carolyn Moran from Care More Creations
Josie from Josie's Jericho
Susanah from That Organic Girl
Gina from Living Real Life
Renee from Coffee, Crafts & Cornfields
Maria from Singing Scarves
Little Bear's Mom
Mossy Creek Soap