Saturday, October 13, 2012

Skinny Jean Pains?

Do you wear skinny jeans?
Do they make your back hurt?
Why or why not do you wear them?

I got some jeans the other day and have started also noticing my lower back aching. I thought it surely couldn't be from my jeans. But thought I would google that question. Surprisingly enough there is actually health risks from wearing pants that are too tight. (Mine aren't- don't worry). But the mere idea had never seriously crossed my mind.

What is your opinion?


1 comment:

  1. First of all, that's one of the funniest things I have heard in a while! (Not that your back is hurting but that you googled it and found so many others with the same question!) I have one pair of skinny jeans. They are actually "jeggings" as they are part jeans, part stretchy leggings. Mine are not tight though, they just fit like a nice pair of jeans. I am really not for this whole let's go back to the 80's and wear skinny jeans and neon colors phase, but I did purchase a pair for the sole purpose of wearing with my tall boots! There is less material to bunch up in the boots than regular jeans :)

    ReplyDelete