Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Too Many Ideas

I'm  a Mom of three little ones.
I am a wife.
I am a teacher. 

I am a daughter and a sister.
I am a daughter of the King.
And I am a dreamer.

I find myself too often caught up in a flurry of dream and schemes and business ideas.


Usually my business ideas have to do with teaching English- which is in good demand here- or having a bakery/coffee-tea house. Actually, my business ideas are so many that I thought I would write out a few and see what you all think :)


English Lessons: My newest and latest idea was a dandy (or so I thought as I contemplated it- let's get some feedback here !) Since during the summer kids are way too free and parents don't know what to do about them and worry about them and them getting into trouble. . . I could offer a summer English Intensive program. It would look something like this:
  • 3-5 days a week
  • 3 hours a day- 10-13. 
  • Book time
  • Cooking Lesson and Lunch
  • Game/Active Speaking Time
  • Ages 10-12, 13-16
  • Groups no larger than 10 kids. 
Each activity would be done exclusively in English, and would be a fun and learning experience.
The length of the course would be 2 months. 
After the first week (or maybe month) kids would be "expelled" for one day for the use of Latvian or Russian in class. English only- so as to attain the best results.


Tea/Coffee  House: This is ever a dream of mine partially in part to the huge amount of compliments and fans I have for my baking. I would love to have a cute, quaint, vintage style decorated little shoppe where I would have delicious coffee and drinks, lots of yummy teas, cute tea pots, and tea cups. It must have an upstairs, with a spiral staircase (like one shoppe I loved- OK maybe not, but it would be darling). And of course there would be my cakes, cookies, candy and sweet morsels to tantalize the senses.


So there are two of my way too many business ideas. What do you think- you who know me best?


I must admit my greatest fear has to do with the paperwork and red tape of the business world - especially in a foreign country. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment