Sunday, April 1, 2012

Artisan Group and other Stuff

I don't know if I have ever mentioned that I am part of a group called the Artisan Group. In their very own words this group is:

The Artisan Group, an exclusive close-knit community of talented artisans, collectively provides a lovely sampling of handcrafted products to celebrities and members of the press at major award show luxury Gift Lounges leading up to The Academy Awards*, The Golden Globes*, and The Primetime Emmys*. Most celebrities even pose for a professional photo with our artisan's products!

For more info you can see their website where this quote was taken from. 

Anyhow, I have not yet participated in any of these gifting opportunities because for me they are just too pricey. Until lately when they have started gifting one celebrity at a time and the 30 gift givers are chosen at random. This last time I decided to give it a go since the cost is manageable -$10.00 + my gift. And wonder of wonders I was chosen.

I don't know yet if we are permitted to "share" who we are gifting- so will tell you that later. But this is an interesting opportunity for me and my little painting business.

Which leads me on to my happy news that this month I sold 4 items. For you that may seem very little and in the grand scheme of things it isn't much. But for me to sell 4 items in one month is like a holiday month. I feel really blessed and super inspired. While this baby is still holding off I will be painting along with all the other hobbies I am trying to get done.

Yay God!

No comments:

Post a Comment