So I must admit I am more than a little impatient to have this baby. So much so that I keep finding myself surfing the Internet for natural ways to induce labor, etc. However, I AM very much TRYING to be PATIENT!
So I changed my search and looking up "waiting for labor to begin." I found a ton of ideas, and similar feelings and somehow that made me feel really good to know that I am not the only one out there feeling this very way.
One of the things I found was a list of 101 things do do while you are waiting for labor to begin. This inspired me and I have decided to make my own list- with your help. So add your suggestions in the comments and I will add them to the list :) (The problem is that my energy level is so low and I don't "feel" like doing a lot of these things :)
Thanks for helping me keep my sanity as I wait very IMPATIENTLY :)
- Clean house
- Cook (freeze meals for later)
- Get the green house ready for the gardening season.
- Sew- Finish A's quilt. The top is done.
- Go on lots of walks
- Spend time with my kids
- Have alone time with my husband.
- Write letters to people- Josie's idea.
- Decorate Easter Eggs- Did it today.