Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Khloe Kardashian

So the person I am gifting is Khloe Kardashian. 

 

I must say I had never even heard of her, much less see her photo before getting into this deal. From reading some of the comments of others who are going to gift her I would say my emotions are rather subdued. Is that ok?

I feel like, "Hmm. . . this could be interesting. I am giving one of my peacock scarves to a famous person. Wow. What would happen if she actually liked it?" That is about the extent of my excitement. I must say I am a bit MORE excited about getting this baby out of me. 

BUT I do feel honored to be part of the Artisan Group and to get to gift important folks. Whether I know who they are or not I would be just as excited to give a scarf to Kiersten Warren too-because she is about the most famous person I know : ) 

Oh and the scarf I am going to give her is this one: 

No comments:

Post a Comment