Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Planning

So this year I am attempting to plan our meals each week and thus a grocery list gets planned simultaneously. I must say I love planning menus. I don't always have all that many fresh ideas- but I love getting it all planned out. Of course things get changed around a lot depending on how quickly or slowing we eat up the leftovers from a particular meal.

I really like this weekly menu planner that can be printed out.

This week we are eating: I don't plan the veges, I use whatever I have on hand either fresh or frozen.

Monday:
Lunch- Chicken Gyros (I made the pita bread and these were very yummy). Even my three year old liked them- he liked that half of the pita could be filled and it looked like a boat:)
Supper: Beef and Mushroom Soup

Tuesday:
Lunch: Leftover Soup
Supper: Soup (if it still left over) or Lasagna

Wednesday:
Lunch: Leftover Lasagna
Supper:  Probably Lasagna again. (We don't mind eating leftovers several times if they are yummy)

Thursday:
Lunch: Trout and Rice
Supper: Homemade Pizza

Friday:
Lunch: We will be gone
Supper: Pizza Leftovers

Saturday:
Lunch: Baked Potatoes with Toppings
Supper: Potato Soup


Do you plan menus? What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment