Friday, May 9, 2014

This is for you Mom

This will the first year in many years that I have got to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom. They are here with us across the big, wide ocean.

I am loving have the grandparents here to spoil their grand kids. Man, do I wish this was my every day life. It sure is sad living so far from family. As much as I love living here, I don't think I will ever be over living so far away from family.

But to spoil my Mom a bit while she is here I am taking her out to a very nice, restaurant and to the opera. How are you spoiling your Mom?

Share you answers in the comments.

To celebrate my special time with my Mom I am offering you a coupon for my shop. Use it now to save 15 % off your favorite new spring accessory. Use the code ILOVEYOUMOM at checkout! Offer expires at May 11, 2014 Midnight.



I LOVE YOU MOM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment