Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide




Mother's day is just around the corner and now is the time to get something special for those dear ladies in your life.


A silk scarf is a great gift and so stylish. 

Here are a few favorites in my shop. Be sure to order now to have it arrive in time for Mother's Day. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/158929096/red-silk-scarf-butterfly-scarf-hand?ref=shop_home_active_6
And of you don't see what you want send me a note and we can make something personalized and just for HER. 

Because I'm Happy. Happy Yellow Scarf. Sunshine Yellow Silk Chiffon. 11x90. Hand Painted Silk. Yellow Scarf
No better way to say "I love you" than with a silky "hug" around the neck.  

Turquoise Scarf. Jewel Tones. Cool Waters. Hand Painted Silk Scarf. Summer Dreams

Need more ideas, take a look at my scarves in my shop that are $40.00 and under.





No comments:

Post a Comment