Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday.

I am thankful for you Mom and the immense time and sacrifice you invested in the lives of us, your four kids.

I am grateful for how you chose to give up career and your "life" to teach us at home, choosing a path you see as it right and sticking it to it is something to be admired.

I am honored to call you Mom and you can be proud of yourself for having taught us 4 at home and that we have gone on to graduate well in higher education. Well done!

I love your hugs and miss you combing out my hair and braiding it.

Wish we were closer! 

I love you Mom.

In honor of my Mom and the support she has always been to me, I am offering a one day sale of 15% off in my Etsy store. Does not apply to custom orders. Use the code Aprilfools at checkout TODAY only.

Women Scarf. Silk Scarf. Butterfly Scarf.  Wings. Practical Scarf. Winter Scarf. Perfect Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment