Thursday, March 21, 2013

What is Easter?

Easter is just around the corner and with kids in the house of course I am wondering how best to celebrate this holiday.

How do we include the fun of the eggs and all while focusing on the real reason we celebrate?

My friend Jessica has a fantastic blog with some ideas about how they will do this and her ideas helped me plunge ahead with some of the ideas I already had and make a plan for how to make this a very special week of celebration.

My four year old asks very serious, deep questions about many topics and I don't want to fill him with nonsense about bunnies and eggs. I want him to have truth, and thoughts to build his beliefs on.Today he kept asking me over and over,"What is Easter?"

In the meantime, what are you going to do to celebrate Easter? What are your traditions in your family and in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment