Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Love This

Sometimes I come across something Etsy that I just LOVE. This artist is featured today on Etsy and I fell in love with her work when I saw it. Probably because I spend so much of my live in the kitchen. Her paintings would make a great gift for anyone who loves to cook, bake or eat :)


 French croissant illustrated recipe print, Kitchen art, Food poster, Bakery decor, 8X10 cake art, Kitchen decor Food watercolor illustrationhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/208578046/french-croissant-illustrated-recipe?ref=shop_home_active_5
Kitchen art print poster, A macaron a day, 8X10, Watercolor macaroon illustration, food art, French pastel Home decor




The perfect Cup of Tea, Tea poster, Watercolor painting, Kitchen print, Teapot illustration, Botanical tea plant, Green Pink 8X10 home decor

No comments:

Post a Comment