Sunday, June 16, 2013

For my Husband, On Father's Day

When I met you I didn't know what kind of a Daddy you would be. I believed, hoped and prayed that the experience you had as a kid with an alcoholic father would not interfere with your fathering skills. 

I want to tell you today we are proud of you. 


Our firstborn made your a Father for the first time and now nearly 5 years later you are still his greatest hero and the the rock we all lean on for our emotional support. 


Our second born blessed you with a Daddy's girl. And it is precious to see how she looks up to you the same way I have always looked up to my Daddy. 


Our third born blessed you with another heir to carry on your family name. He has brought joy to our hearts with his happy nature and contented attitude. 

Words can't express how we look up to you, and need you in our lives. We are blessed when you lead us with a strong, but gentle hand. We are at rest when  you put God first in your life, leading us in His ways. We are proud that God has given you so many talents, and that you can fix anything you put your hand to. 

We love you! 

Happy Father's Day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment