It has been a very good 5 years.
I am thankful for my husband in so many ways:
- He is very helpful with the kids.
- He desires to honor and serve God.
- He takes good care of us- and is faithful at work.
- He can fix anything pretty much.
- He is a good husband.
- He is a good companion. . .
We celebrate in Rome earlier this month. But it seemed we should do something the actual date as well. However, Amelija was very sick- with a very high fever. We didn't do much and it is good we didn't have plans. We did look at pictures from our wedding and watch the movie. It was fun to recall the feelings of that day.
And Janis gave me roses too.