Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy March :)

Somehow spring seems to know it has been long awaited here in the far north. The birds have even resumed their chatty tunes and today the first spring flowers were brave enough to peek their heads out for a glimpse of what the world looks like through their leafy bed.

My windowsills are beginning to fill up with seedlings and I have begun to dream again about gardening- a passtime I both love and hate.

March- the color of green- new life- growth and for some St. Patrick's Day.

This fine first day of March I wish you a cheery walk in perhaps sunshine and if not at least with the warmth of a content heart in your chest.

What do you like to add to your wardrobe when spring approaches? For me I add a lighter colored coat, and a brigher scarf. Here are a few of my spring  choices in honor of March 1, enjoy :)

Green Scarf. Fight LYME disease. Spring Scarf. New Life. Spring Green, Perfect Spring Scarf. Gifts for Her.

Aquamarine Scarf - Hand painted Blue Scarf Headcovering . Shades of Blue Scarf . Hand Painted Silk scarf.

Yellow Scarf - Paisley Scarf .  Hand Painted Scarf. Yellow Scarf. Paisley. Hand Painted Silk.


No comments:

Post a Comment