Saturday, December 28, 2013

7 Years

7 years ago and now a day or two past I married this man.


3 children later and we are now 5 strong! These 3 little blessings are teaching us more life lessons than we could have ever have imagined.

We have shared so many special moments over these last years.



I will never forget how we went skating when my dear friend J was in Latvia. Mr. G and I had just started getting to know each other and I still remember the music that was playing when we skated together.

Then we were married, not once, but twice, in both our countries.



Years passed.
 Memories were made. 


Babies born.

We laugh, cry, quarrel and make up.


And through ups and downs we have become a family.







1 comment:

  1. I like the last photo!! That is so pretty and nice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete