- He wants to be followed.
- He wants someone to help him: Help him be what he was made to be.
- He wants to be desired.
- He wants someone to love him: To love him as he is, without wanting to change him.
- He needs someone to encourage him: Write notes, or encourage him through deeds.
- He needs to someone to believe in him.
- He needs someone to admire him: Like we used to do when our eyes sparkled, and we fawned over him.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
What a Husband Wants
Today I listed to a broadcast on Focus on the Family and it had some great ideas how to make our men happy. I know we know most of these things, but they were good reminders. Take a listen here