Sunday, June 5, 2011

Me

Welcome! I am so glad you are taking the time to get to know me a little bit. I would love to get to know you as well and by signing up for my mailing list we can do just that!

I am a silk artist and mother of two little ones. I am an American, but I live in Latvia, a small country in Eastern Europe, nestled between Lithuania and Estonia. 

I am here because I met and fell in love with a kind hearted Latvian giant and became his little wife. He can fix just about anything and has what is called by the locals, "golden hands."

I paint a variety of silk accessories including scarves, wraps, neckties and hats. I am glad to do custom orders and trades. I delight in satisfied customers, and offering you the most unique, fun and gorgeous silk accessories around! My items are great for:

  • weddings
  • showers
  • Christmas gifts
  • anniversary gifts
  • birthday gifts
  • customized gifts for a special person, with the colors and theme they would want.
Contact me at silkscarvesbyeli@gmail.com for any questions or requests

No comments:

Post a Comment